We are Messianic Jewish Believers who made
Aliyah to Israel 6 years ago. Our home is a four level home in
Givat Olga with a five minute walk to the Mediterranean Sea.
We love to teach you about the Jewish Holidays and how Yeshua
is in all of them.
- Go to the Steimatzky Book Store
at Ben Gurion Airport and purchase a phone card.
- If possible, rent a car from your own country
as usually it is cheaper.
- Bring comfortable walking shoes.
- Also bring shoes that you can walk in water with for
- Bring flashlights, also for Hezekiah's Tunnel.
- Bring containers for water bottles.
- Bring as much film as you need, as it is too expensive
to purchase here.
- Bring cash, credit cards, or ATM cards. Travellers
checks are too expensive to cash here.
- If you are coming in the summer, make sure you have
plenty of sunscreen.
- If requested, we will book the
Kotel Tunnel Tour in Jerusalem.
- We provide beach chairs, towels, and an ice chest for
- At a small extra cost we provide laundry facilities.
- E-mail and the computer is available for use for a
small extra charge.
- If needed a cell phone will be provided at an additional
- If possible, we will try to pair you up with another
couple to share the cost of a rental car.
- One Double room with King size bed.
- One Triple room with a full sized bed and a single bed.
- One family room which can sleep comfortably a family of six.
This room has its own private bathroom. Cooking facilities
- The T.V. is shared in the living room which also has an outside
patio with a view of the sea and comfortable sitting.
If you have any questions about what to pack or what kind
of clothes are appropriate, please feel free to contact
us in advance and we will personally answer any questions
that you might have.